Specialising in natural stone, Zuccari have developed a purpose built warehouse and showroom outlining our extensive range showcasing the very best in stone products both in slab and tile form.
Zuccari’s range consists of natural stone slabs, from Granites, Quartzite, Basalts, Travertine, Marble, Limestone, Sandstone, Onyx and also our own range of Resign Quartz called Totem Quartz. We have visited over twelve countries to source our quality materials.
We also offer natural stone in tile form, pavers, cobblestones and customised ordering for example step treads, water features, pool copping etc., the sky is the limit!
Our team is a small one, but extremely service orientated. As sale constants we pride ourselves on giving any client who walks into Zuccari a consultant’s service rather than a sales pitch. We strive to make buying and using stone enjoyable, interesting and a user friendly experience. We want to share our passion for stone, and in doing so, have created a showroom more like an art collection rather than just a display.
We will guide clients through an informative selection process, giving them the best information to help create the look they’re after and achieve the best result for its application.
- Simply, the process for selecting slabs:
- A client is welcomed and guided through the warehouse to make their selection.
- A selection form is filled in, contact is made with their designer/architect /cabinetmaker, or the appointed stonemason for the next stage to arrange a quote
- As a wholesaler we don’t discuss pricing on slabs. We have a coloured tier pricing system, which is indicated throughout the warehouse on the A frames along with material names.
- Once client is happy with the stonemasons quote, an appointment can be arranged to select individual slabs if required
- 14 days after clients slab selection, the appointed stonemason is required to send through a purchase order and deposit to secure the clients selection